Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
MJ Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:56:21 PM(UTC)
MJ


Rank: GV Admin

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 59
Man
United States
Location: Kansas City

Thanks: 17 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi guys....it's back online.  Enjoy!

Sponsor
GORTEGA Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:08:16 PM(UTC)
GORTEGA


Rank: GV Moderator

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Location: Bayamon, P.R.

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
ABOUT TIME !!!!!!

THANKS !!!!
bassman Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:42:19 PM(UTC)
bassman


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Joined: 9/16/2018(UTC)
Posts: 8
United Kingdom
Location: Dundee

Hi guys this is actually Ricplayer ( cannot log in using my normal account and waiting on a reply from jj).

Great to see the site back up and running, hopefully we start getting a lot more action here.

Cheers


Steve
bassman Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:44:23 PM(UTC)
bassman


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Joined: 9/16/2018(UTC)
Posts: 8
United Kingdom
Location: Dundee

4 weeks since I contacted JJ to get my own account back and not a single word in reply.... looks like we are only partially back.
chix Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 11:04:55 AM(UTC)
chix


Rank: GV Moderator

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 258
Woman
Location: earth

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
hey hey... hello MJ Gort & ricky steve bassman .. lets get the party back lol
music is my soul so let it fly free
GORTEGA Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:21:51 PM(UTC)
GORTEGA


Rank: GV Moderator

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Location: Bayamon, P.R.

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bassman Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys this is actually Ricplayer ( cannot log in using my normal account and waiting on a reply from jj).

Great to see the site back up and running, hopefully we start getting a lot more action here.

Cheers

Steve
 


RIC !!!!!!! . . . OH RIC !!!!!! . . . . NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN MR. rICKENBAKER !!!!
GORTEGA Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:22:55 PM(UTC)
GORTEGA


Rank: GV Moderator

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Location: Bayamon, P.R.

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chix Go to Quoted Post
hey hey... hello MJ Gort & ricky steve bassman .. lets get the party back lol
 

CHIC !!!!


GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO. . . . .
bassman Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 10:50:15 AM(UTC)
bassman


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Joined: 9/16/2018(UTC)
Posts: 8
United Kingdom
Location: Dundee

Originally Posted by: GORTEGA Go to Quoted Post

RIC !!!!!!! . . . OH RIC !!!!!! . . . . NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN MR. rICKENBAKER !!!!




Hi Gio how are you doing, good to see you still hanging around, the Rickenbacker is long gone see my gear in the http://guitarvoice.com/f....aspx?g=posts&t=3967 thread, I should now be called GretschPlayer haha
rogerwilco Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2018 4:11:58 PM(UTC)
rogerwilco


Rank: Virtuoso

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 433
Man
Location: Kristiansand, Norway

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Ho!
Imagine my surprise when this forum was suddenly up and going again! It's good to see that at least some from the good old days are still around. Has anyone heard from Dark13/Howard?

All is well here in Norway and I'm playing regular rehersals and gigs. I'll try to contribute to making this place lively and vibrant again.
GORTEGA Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:21:28 PM(UTC)
GORTEGA


Rank: GV Moderator

Reputation:

Joined: 10/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Location: Bayamon, P.R.

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rogerwilco Go to Quoted Post
Ho!
Imagine my surprise when this forum was suddenly up and going again! It's good to see that at least some from the good old days are still around. Has anyone heard from Dark13/Howard?

All is well here in Norway and I'm playing regular rehersals and gigs. I'll try to contribute to making this place lively and vibrant again.
 

dark I mean howard was in and out on facebook . . . but I think he delete the account and never return . .at least for now . . .Tink (you remember the shredder right ?) is still on facebook . . .

about a year and a half I contacted buckkiller . . . and he is fine.


and . . . and . . . I can remember his name nor but he has a lot of teles and a cabin to jam  . . . he is fine as well . . .
bassman Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:31:40 PM(UTC)
bassman


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Joined: 9/16/2018(UTC)
Posts: 8
United Kingdom
Location: Dundee

Originally Posted by: GORTEGA Go to Quoted Post


and . . . and . . . I can remember his name nor but he has a lot of teles and a cabin to jam  . . . he is fine as well . . .


That would have been Mojito (from memory)
bassman Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 10:21:03 AM(UTC)
bassman


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Joined: 9/16/2018(UTC)
Posts: 8
United Kingdom
Location: Dundee

2 months now and no reply from JJ using email, forum contact etc. to get my original account back seems that he may not be around...
Users browsing this topic
guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.244 seconds.